We use a variety of technologies on our Website. We obtain non-individualized, generic information about your visit to our Websites. Like most standard web servers, our Websites use log files, web beacons, also called a “single-pixel gif” which are invisible graphical images. These Web beacons tell us useful information regarding our Website such as which pages web visitors view. This technology allows us to count page views and to access cookies on your computer. Cookies are small pieces of data which are sent by a website to your web browser and are stored on your computer. Cookies allow us to customize your visit to our Website by recognizing you, for example, when you return to the website. Cookies also allow us to track overall website usage and determine areas users prefer. Data derived from the cookies is aggregated and used by us for statistical tracking purposes. We use this information to understand general traffic patterns on our Websites and to gauge and improve our Websites’ effectiveness. The data is not used for individual identification and we in no way relate your personal information in these areas.
When we track activity on this or other websites, we collect information such as your IP address, browser type and version, and pages you view. We also may keep track of how you get to our websites and any links you click on to leave our websites. We do not track URLs that you type into your browser, nor do we track you across the Internet once you leave our Websites. We may use your Website activity to assist you by reducing the need to re-enter your data and to help us resolve technical support issues. We may also use this information to offer you a personalized Web experience, and to tailor our offerings to you.
When we send you e-mails, we may include a single-pixel GIF (web beacon) to determine the number of people who open our e-mails. When you click on a link in an e-mail, we may record this individual response to allow us to customize our service offerings to you.
Please note that the only individualized information that we obtain about you through our Websites is information you voluntarily supply. Information that you provide in completing a form is part of that information. When you complete a form you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number and other information. Personal data and information provided by you should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If you voluntarily provide personal information to us, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect that personal information. We will use that information to fulfill the purpose for which it was supplied to us. When you provide CBP with your name, email address, and/or telephone number we may use this information to alert you to company news, new services, workforce training programs and incentives and other information or to contact you. We do not sell, exchange or transfer any user-provided information to third parties, other than in connection with the services we are rendering to you. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We endeavor to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the sensitivity of the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including but not limited to sending postal mail, processing event registrations, information technology outsourcing services and to deliver some requested training programs. We will only provide those persons the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Unless otherwise indicated, our Websites and their contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, CGI scripts, graphics, button images, and the site design and “look and feel,” are the property of CBP and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing any of our Websites, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern all of our Websites:
1. This Website and the material on this Website may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of CBP, except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Website on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. You may not store any content or downloads on any network or other information and data storage or retrieval system without obtaining prior permission from us. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Website or its contents are transferred to you.
2. The information on this Website is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
3. THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. CBP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE. CBP ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
4. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL CBP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF CBP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE.
5. This Website may contain links to other websites not owned by us. We do not regularly review materials on websites linked to this Website and do not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked websites. We assume no responsibility for the content or the privacy policies and practices of such other websites. You are encouraged to read the privacy statements and legal notices of these linked sites, as they may differ from this Website.
6. Except as may be permitted in the blog section message forum, or on community sites such as Facebook.com and YouTube.com, you are not permitted to post any content, or material on this Web Site, or to create a link from this Website. Any content or links you may be permitted to post can be removed at our discretion.
7. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this Website following any such changes shall constitute acceptance of such changes.
8. Some of our Websites retain the right and sole discretion to deny or cancel membership or subscriptions.
Information that we collect from you may be used to evaluate, prepare, design and deliver our services, and other compatible uses. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about CBP services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our services. By providing email and telephone numbers, you consent to CBP and our third party providers using these methods to market our services to you.
Although we use commercially reasonable efforts to preserve your privacy, we may disclose personal information when required by law, court order or subpoena when we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our company or Websites.
We seek to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Accordingly, to the extent that statute applies, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent except as permitted under that statute.
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
You can take steps in your use of the Internet and online services that will help protect your personal information.
See http://www.staysafeonline.org/ for more information.
Cross Border Partners Advisory Services, LLC
503 E. Jackson Street
Tampa, Florida 33602
Copyright © 2013 Cross Border Partners Advisory Services, LLC